• search

Three members of a family electrocuted

Written by: Staff
|

Faridabad, May 18 (UNI) Three members of a family were electrocuted here, police said.

The wife of Sanjay, a washerman by profession, was putting clothes for drying yesterday when she came in contact with an electric wire. Her daughter and Sanjay were also electrocuted when they tried to rescue her.

All the dead bodies were sent to the district hospital for post-mortem and a case was registered with the Sarai Khwaja Police Station, police said.

UNI AK LS HS1546

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more