• search

Sawmill gutted in Kolhapur

Written by: Staff
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Kolhapur, May 4 (UNI) Stocks of wood and sawmill machinery was destroyed in a fire caused by a short-circuit at the city's suburban timber market here today.

Fire brigade and police sources said the fire broke out at a sawmill belonging to Prakash Patel.

The fire destroyed goods worth over Rs four lakh, sources said.

No casualties have been reported.

UNI BBK KU VD RS2134

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more