• search

Girl dies consuming poison ''laddu''

Written by: Staff
|

Sambalpur, Apr 27(UNI) A six year old gild child died, while two others fell sick, after consuming poison ''laddu'' from the road at Tinkibari village in Deogarh district yesterday.

Police said one Sima Behera, who found the laddu on the road, picked up and consumed along with two others Sangram Behera (4) and Dushmanta Behera (5).

Sima later complained of vomiting and stomach pain. She died on the way to Deogarh hospital on Wednesday night. The two other children were admitted to the Hospital in a critical condition.

Police said somebody had kept the poison ladu on the street to kill the stray dogs but unfortunately, the girl took it without asking anybody. The Reamal Police had registered an unnatural death (UD) case.

UNI XC DP BA KLC1625

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more