• search

Fire at five-star hotel in Kanpur

Written by: Staff

Kanpur, Apr 17 (UNI) A fire broke out in a five star hotel here today.

Fire Brigade Department sources said here that the fire was caused in the kitchen of the hotel on the tenth floor due to a short-circuit.

The fire, however, was doused within 30 minutes, sources added.

No casuality -- financial or human -- was reported from the fire, the Hotel management claimed.


For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more