• search

Fire in hospital generator room

Written by: Staff

Pathanamthitta, Kerala Apr 9: A minor fire which broke out in the generator room on the ground floor of Pathanamthitta General hospital created tense moments today.

Thick smoke billowed up the stairs and panicky patients rushed out into the open. However, no one was hurt.

The Fire force extinguished the fire.


For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more