• search

Electrician burnt to death in Loco Workshop fire

Written by: Staff
|

Lucknow, Apr 5 (UNI) An electrician was burnt to death in a fire at a Diesel Loco Workshop in the Alambag area here today.

Police said here that Shiv Shankar Sahu was burnt alive in a fire in the workshop that was triggered from a spark in a bucket containing diesel.

In other incidents of fire, standing crops were destroyed at separate places of the Uttar Pradesh capital, police added.

UNI ARS ST TM BS2218

For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more