• search

Boy dies of food poisoning in AP village

Written by: Staff
|

Nizamabad, Apr 4 (UNI) A five-year-old boy died after partaking food and ten other children took ill in Chakmal village of Gandari mandal in Nizamabad district today.

Eleven children took ill yesterday after consuming food prepared on March 30. All of them were shifted to a local hospital for treatment. When the condition of one Raju became serious, he was shifted today to Kamareddy Government hospital, where he died after battling for life, according to police.

In another incident in Dichipally mandal in the same district, 30 people, undergoing community resource person training at the District Training Centre, took ill after consuming food at the centre last night.

They were shifted to a local hospital for treatment, police added.

UNI ASJ ROY 2020

For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more