• search

Newly-wed woman succumbs to burn injuries

Written by: Staff
|

Kancheepuram, Mar 2 (UNI) A 19-year-old newly-wed woman was killed after she was engulfed by flames while cooking at her home at Palavakkam near here last night.

Police said the woman was cooking using a pump stove when some kersone spilled on her person and her saree caught fire.

She was rushed to the Chengalpattu Government Hospital where she succumbed. Later, the police sent the body for post-mortem.

UNI XR GM 1103

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more