• search

3 persons sustain burns in fire mishap

Written by: Staff
|

Bangalore, Mar 1 (UNI) Three persons sustained burns in a fire that broke out at a dry cleaner's shop at Kadugondanahalli on the outskirts of the city today.

The police said the fire broke out due to short circuit and got aggravated by the presence of some chemicals in the shop.

The injured employees of the shop were treated as outpatients in a private nursing home.

UNI MV GD TS1530

For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more