Ahead of Tripura assembly election, BJP has released its vision document on Friday as Prime Minister Narendra Modi finished the second leg of the campaign in the state. The BJP manifesto dwells extensively on development visions covering smart development plan for rural and urban areas and basic infrastructure assurance for cross sections.
BJP tweeted, "Under the leadership of PM Shri Narendra Modi and Shri Amit Shah, BJP is committed to fulfill the aspiration of the people of Tripura. Here is the BJP's vision document for Tripura."
At the outset, the document listed 10 action points:
1.One employment opportunity to every household
2.Free education for women till graduation
3. 7th pay commission to all the employees of the state government
4. Free smartphones to youth
5. Minimum Bhatta of Rs 2000 and minimum wage of Rs 350
6. Investigate Rose vally chit fund case and punish all the guilty
7. Provide housing to all without brick housing
8. Free health insurance to all BPL cardholders
9. Provide Drinking water to all households
10. Regularise contractual government employees
BJP promised doubling the income of farmers in the next five years by setting up agro-processing industries, introducing better agricultural practices and reducing input costs in the state. There are about 50,000 vacancies in the state government which will be filled within a year through a transparent process. The implementation of 7th Pay Commission for all employees of the state government in the frst cabinet meeting itself, stated the document.
|CPIM||49||50||Election Date : Feb 18 2018 |
Counting : Mar 03 2018
|Total||60||59 (1 Vacant)|