The Tamil Nadu Class 12 result 2018 have been declared. The results arebe available on the official website.
The pass percentage is 91.1 with the girls at 94.1 and boys at 87.7. 6754 schools had 100% results. Virudhnagar top district with 97% and Erode second with 96.3%.
The evaluation process for class 10, 12 board exams had begun on April 12, 2018. Last year, DGE Tamil Nadu had declared the results in May 2017. In order to reduce the stress that usually students go through, the Board had decided not to release the topper's list. 'CBSE is already following this, and why because other students who get even one mark less (than the rank holders) face severe stress. The practice of announcing the first three rank holders at the state and district level is being done away with,' School Education Minister KA Sengottaiyan had said. The results once declared will be available on tnresults.nic.in.
How to check Tamil Nadu Class 12 result 2018
- Go to tnresults.nic.in
- Click on the results link
- Enter required details
- View your results
- Download results
- Take a printout
List of websites to Check Tamil Nadu HSC +2 results 2018:
The Directorate of Government Examinations conducted the TN Board HSC Exams 2018 or Tamil Nadu Class 12 Exams 2018 from 1st March to 6th April 2018. Students can also check their Tamil Nadu Result 2018 or TN HSC Results 2018 on examresults.net, tamil-nadu.indiaresults.com, nresults.nic.in, dge.tn.gov.in, dge1.tn.nic.in.
Tamil Nadu Class 12th Result: Subject-Wise Pass Percentage:
Computer science: 96.1
Tamil Nadu 12th Result 2018: Highlights:
- About 8.66 lakh students have appeared for the Tamil Nadu Class 12th Board exam this year.
- Out of 8.66 lakh, nearly 4.63 lakh are girls and 4.03 lakh are boys
- Tamil Nadu school education minister KA Sengottaiyan announced that the overall pass percentage this year is 91.1 %
- Girls outperformed boys and secured a pass percentage of 94.1% , whereas boys percentage is only 87.7%
- A total of 1907 schools have scored 100 pass percentage.
- Virudhunagar district recorded highest pass percentage - 97% and Erode secured second position at 96.3% pass percentage
- Tiruppur district secured third rank with a pass percentage of 96.1%
- The overall pass percentage has dipped from 92.1% to 91.1% this year
- Only one transgender candidate had appeared for the exam.
- A total of 1091 differently abled students had appeared for the exam; the pass percentage is 69.73.
- State capital Chennai has recorded pass percentage of 93.09
- Majority of Science students have secured 901-1000 marks.
- The overall pass percentage is 1 per cent lower than it was in 2017 and 0.3% lower than the year before.
- 231 students have scored above 1180, out of which 50 are boys and remaining 181 are girls