- #HyderabadGHMC Mayor Election: G Vijayalakshmi becomes new Mayor, Latha Sobhan Reddy as Deputy Mayor
- #HyderabadIn a first Hyderabad Metro creates special Green Corridor to transport heart for transplant
- #HyderabadHyderabad: Police arrest serial killer
- #HyderabadAP EAMCET 2020 Phase 2 seat allotment date and time details
- #HyderabadTelangana SSC Exam 2021 from May 17
- #HyderabadHyderabad set to emerge as global hub for COVID-19 vaccine in 2021
- Movies Happy Birthday Tiger Shroff: 5 Actresses We Would Love To See Opposite This Action Star!
- Technology Amazon Special Offer: No Cost EMI And Exchange Offers On OnePlus Smartphones And Accessories
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Bengaluru, Jan 13: If it's a food festival by MTR, one of the most iconic Indian food companies, you know it's going to be a hit!
Bengaluru-based MTR Foods is hosting an amazing three-day Telugu food festival where you could try the delicacies at their fest, 'Telugu Ruchulu', which is being organised at Banjara Function Hall, Hyderabad from Jan 17-19.
MTR Foods has strengthened its presence in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with the launch of Telugu Food Festival which will give you a complete sensory experience that celebrates six cuisines from both the states.
You're already dreaming about this, aren't you?
While we do a quick run-through of the menu that has different dishes on each day, here's a breakup.
You can try out the authentic textures and flavours of the Kurnool cuisine. In addition to the divine food, you can also try Uggani, a Pachi Pachadi with Byalla Pulusu, and lots more!
Who is it for?
It is for anyone who likes to eat. So, just everyone! If you are a full-fledged foodie and willing to go. Then book your tickets by clicking BookNow
It's also a fantastic way to explore the state's rich heritage in the culinary department.
You can also find details on the Facebook page as well.
The curated menus highlight the best food from across the state, and that includes 7 vastly different regions to create this gastronomical delight. Check out the regions covered here:
- Counter 1 - Telangana
- Counter 2 - Uttara Andhra
- Counter 3 - Godavari
- Counter 4 - Central coastal Andhra(Krishna Districts)
- Counter 5 - Dakshina Andhra
- Counter 6 - Rayalaseema
- Counter 7 -Dessert
Tentative dates: Jan 17,18,19
Venue: Banjara Function hall