NEET 2019 registration begins; apply now at ntaneet.nic.in
New Delhi, Nov 1: The online registration for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for 2019 has begun on the official website (ntaneet.nic.in) of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Students interested in applying for MBBS and BDS Courses in various medical and dental colleges in the country - or abroad, are required to appear for the examination and accordingly fill the form.
According to an official from the NTA, the agency is making all the arrangements for the release of the NEET 2019 notification and it is confident that the registration process to begin from November 1, 2018.
Steps to follow
- Log on to the official website of NTA, www.nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the tab which says, 'Medical'
- Click on the 'Registration tab' on the next webpage that you see
- Fill the application form for NEET UG 2019
- Click on Submit button
NEET 2019: Important Dates
- NEET 2019 registration begins: November 1, 2018 to November 30, 2018
- NEET 2019 registration ends: November 30, 2018
- Downloading of admit cards: April 15, 2019
- NEET 2019 exam on: May 5, 2019
- NEET 2019 results to be announced on: June 5, 2019