Man electrocuted to death in Jaipur

Posted By: PTI
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Jaipur, Aug 21: A 43-year-old mason was electrocuted to death when came in contact with a high-tension wire at an under construction house in Pashupatinath Colony, police said today.

The deceased has been identified as Prahlad Singh, they said.


The incident happened when Singh came in contact with a high-tension wire passing through a balcony of the under construction house here last night, police said today.

An FIR was lodged by Singh's nephew against the owner of the house at Shashtri Nagar police station alleging carelessness which led to electrocution, police said, adding that investigation is underway.


Please Wait while comments are loading...