Krishna Janmashtami 2017: Wishes you could use to WhatsApp friends and family
On Krishna Janmashtami 2017 you would want to wish your loved ones and friends. Krishna Janmashtami is an annual festival of Hindus. This day celebrates the birth of Lord Krishna, the eighth avatar or Vishnu.
Lord Krishna was born in Mathura around 5,200 years ago. The festival celebrated with great devotion where people decorate their temples, homes and even their localities.
Here are a few messages, wishes and quotes that we have picked for you to send out to your family and friends on the occasion of Krishna Janmashtami 2017:
- Ignorance is the cause of sinful life, and sinful life is the cause of one's dragging on in material existence, Jai Sri Krishna!
- The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice, Happy Janmashtami!
- May Lord Krishna's flute invite the melody of love into your life.
- May Radhaji's love teach not only how to love but to love eternally! Happy Janmashtami.
- As a human being puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the soul similarly accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones, Happy Janmashtami!
- The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind. Happy Janmashtami
- No one should abandon duties because he sees defects in them. Every action, every activity, is surrounded by defects as a fire is surrounded by smoke, Happy Janmashtami!
- May Lord Krishna show you the way in your life as he showed the way to Arjuna in the battle of Mahabharata. Have a blessed Krishna Janmashtami!
- Nothing depends on luck, Everything depends on work because even luck has to work! Have a blessed Krishna Janmashtami.
- May Lord Krishna steal all your tensions and worries on this Janmashtami! And give you all the love, peace and happiness!
- May this Janmashtami bring happiness in your life. Hatred is far apart from your life. Enjoy the festival with love in your heart and good wishes for others. Jai Shri Krishna!
- May this Janmashtami Lord Krishna steal all your tensions and worries. And give you all the love, joy, peace and happiness. Happy Janmashtami!
- Let's celebrate the birth of Lord Krishna by:
- Re-creating Rasa Lila, the flirtatious aspects of Krishna's youthful days; Celebrate Lord Krishna's playful and mischievous side by enacting Dahi Handi!
- Have a blessed Krishna Janmashtami!
- I wish you HAPPY JANMASHTMI and I pray to God for your prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life and may all your dreams come true. My best wishes will always be with you.
- Do everything you have to do, but not with greed, not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility, and devotion. Happy Janmashtami!
- Today is a very precious day as someone special was born. He was born to fight against sins and he was born to serve and make us trust in God. Wish you a Happy Janmashtami.
- May Lord Krishna shower its most cheerful blessing on all and give strength to everyone facing difficulties in their lives. Happy Krishna Janmashtami!