How to apply for IBPS PO 2019
New Delhi, Aug 14: The IBPS PO recruitment 2019 has begun. The online registration process for the Probationary Officer (PO) examinations has been released by the IBPS.
This year, the preliminary examination for the probationary officer post is likely to be conducted between October 1 to October 7, and the mains examination on November 18. All the students who want to apply can do so through the official website, ibps.in.
Tentative dates of examinations
- Download of admit card for preliminary examination: September 2018
- Download of call letter for Main Examination: November
- Dates of Preliminary examinations: October 1 to October 7, 2018.
- Date of Main examination: November 18, 2018
- Result of Preliminary examination: October/ November
- Result of Main examination: December
Documents required to upload
- Photograph of the Applicant - 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpg file
- Signature of the Applicant - 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpg file
- Thumb impression of the Applicant - 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpg file
- Scanned copy of handwritten declaration as per the format, which will be available in the respective advertisement - 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpg file
IBPS PO 2019: Exam pattern
There will be three sections of total 100 marks each with total one hour time allotted to finish it.
- English language: A total of 30 questions will be asked of 30 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude: It will be of 35 marks and 35 questions will be asked
- Reasoning Ability: It will be of 35 marks and 35 questions will be asked
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body set up to evolve and implement world-class processes of assessment and selection of personnel for various client organizations. The foundation of the Institute is based on the philosophy of Speed, Accuracy and Confidentiality in all its activities and it strives to achieve this through a blend of modern technology and academic expertise.
How to apply for IBPS PO 2019:
- Go to ibps.in
- Click on the registration process
- Fill in the details as instructed
- Take a printout