- #ChennaiTANCET 2021 result declared on tancet.annauniv.edu
- #ChennaiTN elections 2021: Deputy CM O Panneerselvam files nomination from Bodinayakkanur constituency
- #ChennaiUS Consulate General Chennai honours courageous women who inspire a better world
- #ChennaiMP: 55-year-old doctor dies of COVID-19-related complications in Chennai
- #ChennaiTANCET Admit Card 2021 released
- #ChennaiTNUSRB PC exam result 2021 declared, call letters to be uploaded shortly
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 8 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Moves At A Slow Pace
- Technology Amazon Mobile Accessories Day: Offer On Power Banks, Headsets, Screen Protector, And More
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs CSK: MS Dhoni hails Deepak Chahar after Chennai's first win of campaign
- Finance How to Check Canara Bank FASTag Balance?
- Automobiles Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- Education JEE Main 2021: Students Demand Postponement Of JEE Main After CBSE Class 12 Board Exam
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Freedom by Provident launches 'Habba daba Doo', India's biggest home buying festival
Chennai, Mar 18: Freedom by Provident is a residential project spread across 31 acres in Pudupakkam, in the IT corridor of OMR, Chennai. The project has 2 BHK and 3 BHK "Ready to Move In" apartments.
The project is situated in the heart of IT hub near Siruseri IT Park and also close to some of the best educational institutions and healthcare facilities. Campuses of IT giants like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Cognizant are within a few minutes' drive from Freedom by Provident.
Some of the key project highlights are first-class amenities that includes a well-equipped clubhouse with gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, convenience store and more. The project is also home for a landscape garden, badminton court, basketball court, kids' play area and it also holds a dedicated area for the elderly.
This project have ready-to-move-in flats at Rs 36 lakhs near Siruseri IT park, Chennai and can also save upto Rs 50,000 on online booking.
This project also has a multipurpose hall and an open-air theater for live performances. It is also in close proximity with Padma Seshadri School (behind Siruseri IT Park), DAV Public School (in Egattur), Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Sathyabama University and Hindustan Engineering College.