Fire breaks out in Parliament Annexe building

Posted By: IANS
Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, April 10: A fire broke out on the second floor of Parliament Annexe building here on Sunday, April 10 officials said.

five fire engines brought the fire under control. People working in the building were evacuated immediately after the fire was noticed, a police official said.


No casualty was reported, the official said, adding that the fire has now been brought under control.

The blaze, which was reportedly caused by electrical short-circuiting in an air-conditioner, filled the first and second floors of the building with smoke.

When the fire broke out, the Janata Dal-United was holding a meeting in a part of the building.


Please Wait while comments are loading...