Kolkata: Fire breaks out at mall, extinguished

Posted By: Samyuktha
Subscribe to Oneindia News
Kolkata, Sep 18: A major fire broke out at a building with a shopping mall and other offices located on an upmarket Kolkata street on Saturday, sep 18.

The blaze at the building on Camac street was reported at 8: 40 am, following which ten fire tenders were pressed to action.

Quoting sources, reports suggest that the fire broke out from the kitchen of an eatery located in the first floor of the building.

The fire was extinguished within two hours and there was no casualty or injury reported.

The extent of damage is yet to be ascertained, said fire and police officials.

OneIndia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...