Sydney, June 5 : Bollywood actress Tania Zaetta is out of work since her unsubstantiated troop sex claims, her agent has revealed.
Zaetta's agent Max Markson revealed that the actress has received no work offers ever since the sex slur and the work opportunities had dried up.
"She's not had any offers of work at all since then," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted him as saying.
"She's had a dreadful two weeks, she's lost four kilograms, she's been vomiting," he added.
Defence chiefs including Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston and Defence Secretary Nick Warner, yesterday had apologised to Zaetta for the Defence Department's handling of the affair, as the rumours were unsubstantiated.
Markson said she would accept the apology.
The agent also said that the former 'Fear Factor' host would not take legal action against the Defence Force and wanted to tour war zones again, despite being deeply affected by the "cruel slur".
"She's not at war with the Defence Department, she's very proud of her involvement with the troops and she would like to do more of it. She would be happy to go do it again," said Markson.