Tripura student electrocuted in New Delhi
Agartala, Sep 17 (UNI) A class V student of Agartala's Netaji Subhas Vidyaniketan was electrocuted at Karol Bagh Railway Colony in New Delhi.
Sources said Subham Chowdhury had left for New Delhi early this month along with 70 other students of Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh to participate in the Northeast Drama Festival, organised by the National School of Drama.
The festival concluded on September 15 and the participants were supposed to leave the city today.
Subham had accompanied one of his close relatives to their residence at Karol Bagh Railway Colony, yesterday where he was accidentally electrocuted, one of his associates said today.