• search

Snake display proves fatal

Written by: Staff
|

Sheopur, MP, Sep 14 (UNI) An intoxicated man has died in this district's Girdharpur village after being bitten by a snake that he had caught.

The reptile emerged in Jhooga Mali's house and was caught and confined in a pot yesterday by Shakeel Khan who earlier cured Rekha Bhadoria of snakebite and was paid by Rekha's family for his services.

Khan purchased liquor with the money, took the reptile out of the pot and began displaying it. At that juncture, the snake bit his finger. Khan cut his finger, drew some blood and bandaged the wound.

However, he died shortly thereafter.

UNI XC-AC 1438

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more