• search

Three of family die of foood poisoning

Written by: Staff

Udaipur, Sep 9 (UNI) Three people of a family died while four others were taken ill after they consumed a sweet dish in Rajsamand district today.

According to police, after eating 'rabri', a sweet dish, seven members of a Bhil family in Duggal Kheda village, fell seriously ill. They were immediately taken to the Amer Hospital, where three of them died.

The dead include Deva Bhil(50), his wife Hagami (45) and son Vardu, (35). The condition of Vardu's wife Meera and his three children is critical.


For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more