• search

Wild mushroom claims five lives

Written by: Staff
|

Itanagar, Apr 26: At least five people of a family died after consuming poisonous wild mushroom in Upper Subansiri district of Arunachal Pradesh yesterday.

According to official sources here today, the victims hailed from Dui village under Taliha circle, 45 kilometers from the district headquarters, Daporijo.

They consumed the mushroom available within the vicinity of their house, the sources said.

UNI

For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more