7 people hospitalised for food poisoning
Thiruvananthapuram, Apr 19 (UNI) Seven people, six from the same family, were admitted to the Medical College Hospital today with symptoms of food poisoning.
The family members, including a six-month-old infant and a five-year-old boy, felt giddy and vomitted after they ate ice-cream bought from a shop at Muttada in the city.
The condition of Subhash (22), Ramya (19), Suma (24), Kamalamma (78) and their servant Santhosh (22), was stable, MCH sources said.
UNI CGV GM 2006