• search

Four children admitted to hospital for food poisoning

Written by: Staff
|

Akola, Apr 7 (UNI) Four children of a family in Seoni village here were admitted to a hospital here after they began vomitting on consumption of stale 'khichdi', police said.

The children, aged between one and 15 years, have been identified as Farhana Anjum alias Rani Muskan, Rizwana and S K Anwesh.

The condition of all the four children is stated to be stable, doctors at the hospital said.

UNI XR KU AG1730

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more