Exports cross 100 billion dollars: Kamal Nath
New Delhi, Apr 7 (UNI) Following are the highlights of the Annual Supplement to the Foreign Trade Policy (2004-09) unveiled by Commerce and Industry Minister Kamal Nath today: * India's exports cross 100 billion dollars.
* ''Focus Product'' and ''Focus Market'' schemes to penetrate strategic markets.
* Vishesh Krishi Upaj Yojana to include village, cottage industries.
* India to be made hub for Gems and Jewellery, Automative and Automobile sectors.
* Unrebated service tax and fringe benefit tax to be factored in schemes for exporters.
* Supplies to intl flights to be treated exports to make India major refuelling stop.
* New Duty Free Import Authorisation Scheme replaces DFRC.
* Flexibility in EPCG for maintaining average export performance.
* Further two years extension of export obligation fulfilment period as facilitation measure.
* Interest on delayed payment to exports to be paid by government -- fast track clearance procedures for EOUs, major trade facilitation moves.
* Boost to services exports.
* Focus on export growth and employment.