• search

One person dies of food poisoning

Written by: Staff
|

Gulbarga, Mar 28 (UNI) One person died and two others were hospitalised reportedly due to food poisoning after they consumed a dead chicken at Jewargi taluk in this district of Karnataka today.

District health officer Panduranga Poojary told UNI that Ramu (25), Lakshman (25) and Chandu Jadav (60) started vomiting after they ate the dead chicken's meat on Sunday last. They were rushed to the Jewargi Public Health Centre immediately, where Ramu died.

The official clarified that the death was only due to food poisoning and not bird flu as reported by a section of the media.

UNI BSR GD PG RS2011

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more