• search

Reebok recalls bracelets over led poisoning

Written by: Staff
|

NEW YORK, Mar 23 (Reuters) Reebok International is recalling about 300,000 promotional bracelets after a child reportedly died of lead poisoning after swallowing one, U.S. authorities said on Thursday.

The eight-inch-long metal bracelets, with a heart-shaped charm with the name ''Reebok'' engraved on one side, were distributed as gifts with the purchase of various styles of children's footwear.

Reebok International was acquired by German sporting goods maker Adidas earlier this year.

REUTERS SD VC1850

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more