• search

Ansal to build projects worth Rs 10,000 cr in NCR

Written by: Staff
|

New Delhi, Mar 22 (UNI) Delhi-based Ansal Properties and Infrastructure Ltd today said it was awaiting approvals to set up projects worth Rs 10,000 crore in the national capital region (NCR).

''We are waiting for clearances for projects worth Rs 10,000 crore in the NCR region,'' Ansal Properties chief executive officer Anil Kumar told UNI.

Mr Anil, however, refused to specify whether the projects are in Gurgaon or Noida.

He said the company already has an order book of over Rs 15,000 crore. ''The projects are both in joint venture and independently,'' he added.

Meanwhile, Ansal Properties Group has formed a joint venture with Malaysia's Faber Group BHD to provide healthcare facility management services.

Ansal will hold a 49 per cent stake in the new company - Faber Star Facilities Management Pvt Ltd - while the remaining 51 per cent will be held by the Malaysian firm.

The joint venture, which will start operations in May, aims to achieve a total turnover of Rs 100 crore over the next three to five years.

Facilities offered by the new company include clinical waste management, biomedical engineering management and wellness support services.

UNI SR SD BS1704

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more