• search

DMK volunteer electrocuted in DMK Conclave venue

Written by: Staff
|

Tiruchirapalli, Mar 6 (UNI) A DMK volunteer was electrocuted to death, when he came in contact with a live-wire at the venue of DMK's ninth state level conference held here, police said today.

The unidentified man in his 30's died on the spot last night, when he unknowningly touched a live-wire in a pole at the venue, police added.

The body was kept at the Government Headquarters Hospital here for identification.

UNI GSM MA VP1002

For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more