• search

3 kids fall ill after inhaling chlorine

Written by: Staff
|

Vijayawada, Mar 5 (UNI) Three children were admitted to different hospitals here after they inhaled chlorine gas at Gandhinagar here last night.

Police said the children fell down vomitting after chlorine gas was released into a swimming pool in which the children were enjoying themselves.

While a four-year-old child had been admitted to the intensive care unit of the Andhra Hospital, two other children were reported to be out of danger.

Meanwhile, District Sports Development Official A Sudhakar said an inquiry had been ordered into the incident and action would be initiated against the swimming pool workers after the report was submitted.

UNI CS GM 1602

For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more