• search

Cylinder burst in canteen near city college creates panic

Written by: Staff
|

Ahmedabad, Mar 4 (UNI) A minor fire broke out inside a small canteen near a city college today following a gas cylinder explosion and created panic in the busy area.

No one was injured in the incident which took place just outside the H L Commerce College police inspector, Navrangpura, N B Nagori told UNI.

The cylinder could have burst on account of a short circuit, he said. A fire tender was rushed and the fire doused, he added.

UNI MMG MAZ SB KP1834

For Daily Alerts

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more