• search

Major fire mishap in Mysore

Written by: Staff
|

Mysore, Mar 3 (UNI) A major fire broke out in a house where over 200 litres of kerosene and 20 litres of petrol were illegally stored, completely damaging the entire house here today.

Police said the blaze broke out when women were cooking food and then spread to the entire house. Fire tenders rushed to the spot and prevented the flames from spreading to neighbouring buildings.

The loss in the mishap was yet to be estimated.

UNI BSP GD TS1855

For Daily Alerts
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
X
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more