- #MbbsMBBS book that linked Tablighi event to COVID-19 outbreak withdrawn
- #MbbsFamily of terror attack victims to get quota in MBBS, BDS
- #MbbsUS foundation to finance poor Odisha girl's MBBS studies
- #MbbsMBBS Jobs: RIMS Ranchi Senior Resident vacancies walk-in-interview date; 153 Senior Resident vacanci
- #MbbsHPPSC announces 54 teaching jobs at medical colleges; How apply online for these MBBS jobs
- #MbbsNow pay upto 10 lakh as penalty for discontinuing MBBS course in Tamil Nadu
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Arjun Bijlani Reacts To Divyanka Tripathi's Fans Calling Him Fixed Winner Of The Show
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 First Impression: The Good, The Bad, And The X-Factor
- Education World Tourism Day 2021: Know Significance And Interesting Facts About The Day
- Lifestyle Common Nutritional Deficiencies On A Vegan Diet
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs DC: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Finance Bank Nifty Hits New High; SBI, HDFC Bank Top Gainers
- Automobiles ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
Study Medicine abroad at low tuition fee, but at a quality comparable to the best
Students often dream themselves to be in professional careers, be it an Engineer, Doctor, lawyer, Chartered Accountant or many other such professions.
However, those opting for Pure Science in +2, are sure to have a medical course ( MBBS) as their first option. With the induction of NEET as a common entrance test for candidates willing to join for a medical course, the competition for the lesser quotient of seats versus the number of students taking the test is unimaginable. To get into some of the renowned Medical colleges in the country is possible only if the student is among the top 4000-5000 rank.
The students from the state of Tamil Nadu are among those who have the least pass percentage in NEET in the southern part of the country. Their counterparts from the neighbouring states have however fared better. The ratio of those qualifying and the availability of seats in the country also is a major factor for students not able to pursue a medical degree in the country.
This is where the option of pursuing a medical degree abroad is important. There are many countries one may choose to do so. But the Philippines has been one country where students go in large numbers , primarily because of three reasons. One is the system of education , which is the American system. Second is that Philippines is the third largest English speaking country and Third it has a tropical climate , similar to the one in southern India. The Program starts with a pre-med program (basically called BS- Biology) followed by the Doctor of Medicine (MD) program. The Doctor of Medicine program offered by recognized institutions is also recognized as equivalent to the MBBS degree by the Medical Council of India (MCI). For details visit the MCI website and learn about the institutions whose degrees are considered valid. The institutions in Philippines have good infrastructure, faculty and facilities to provide quality medical education. There are many Indian students who have opted to take their medical degrees abroad. However, many of these are not promoted directly by the institutions in the Philippines and many students end up in institutions that are inferior and lack infrastructure.
The tuition fee is also very low and affordable when compared to private medical colleges in our country and the student has an exposure to a different culture and society.
The students join the pre-med program in Chennai and spend one year in India , continuing to complete it in the Philippines and progresses to the Doctor of Medicine (MD), which is a four year program. The final year of the program will be the one for clinical rotation, where the learning shifts entirely to the Hospital.
The affordable fee, safe environs and the tropical climate with good infrastructure and the American pattern of education are going to be distinctive advantages for students willing to pursue their dream to be a doctor , in the Philippines.
The institutions / medical colleges in the Philippines are recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) , Department of Health, and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Govt. of Philippines.
For more information of Studying a medical degree in the Philippines , write in to us at email@example.com or fill your details https://forms.gle/tK4m9uhsuHvWmeSz8 for more information or a call back.