love affair between Pakistan Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar and young Chairman of ruling Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Bilawal Bhutto has become the talk of the town. A Bangladeshi tabloid Blitz stormed the world, especially Pakistan, with its first sensational report on alleged high profile affair. [UPDATE: In love, Hina-Bilawal to be whipped or stoned to death?]
The tabloid revealed many unheard stories, though it did not mention any concrete source from where it has gathered information regarding Hina-Bilawal saga. [Read: After affair with Bilawal, now Hina lashed out for her extravagant lifestyle]
Here are some highlights of the tabloid reports which brought out few secrets about the alleged romantic relationship between the stylish Foreign Minister and son of Pakistan's President Asif Ali Zardari and late Benazir Bhutto.
- Hina is married to millionaire businessman from Punjab Province Feroze Gulzar and has two daughters named Annaya and Dina. Their love marriage went through a rough phase when Hina had caught Gulzar having extra marital affair with one of his female colleague in Pakistan.
- Hina went into severe depression after being ditched by her husband and allegedly had tried to commit suicide after taking sleeping pills.
- The seeds of distrust between Hina and her husband were sown followed by the incident and Hina gradually fell in love with 24-year-old Bilawal who is 11 year younger than her.
- Hina and Bilawal allegedly had spent time together during their joint foreign trips both private and official.
- Zardari caught both Hina and his son red hand when he found Hina's letter to Bilawal saying, "The foundation of our relations is eternal and soon we shall be just ourselves."
- According to the tabloid, Zardari had apparently caught the duo in a compromising position inside the official residence of the President.
- Zardari, according to the tabloid, believes that Bilawal's emotional involvement with a married woman and a mother of two would not only jeopardize Bilawal's political career but would also invite political doom for the PPP.
- The Pakistan President allegedly had tried to do a villain when he along with ISI tried to spread rumours and scandals about Hina and her husband.
- Zardari reportedly had tried to entangle the Khar family into several scandals in order to hamper their family business.
- However, Bilawal, who earlier was engaged in several sex scandals, became a hurdle for Zardari as he threatened to quit PPP. He even planned to settle down with Hina and her daughters in Switzerland.
- Later, Bilawal reportedly had informed Zardari that Hina would leave her two daughters with her husband after their divorce.
- The Pakistan President even tried to use his political power to dissuade Hina from engaging with his son. He had once decided to expel Hina from the post of foreign minister.
- Zardari even gathered call details of both Hina and Bilalwal in order to have proofs regarding the illicit love affair between the two.
Both Hina and her husband rubbished the reports terming the news as "reprehensible" and "trash". Gulzar also accused political classes in Islamabad of hatching such conspiracy against Hina and their family to malign their image. Though there were no official statements from Bilawal or Zardari.
A senior PPP official, however, stated a completely different story claiming that it was a conspiracy by Inter-Service Intelligence (ISI) aiming to damage Hina's reputation as ISI blames her for facilitating a UN investigation into thousands of missing people detained by the security forces.
"They are not happy with her. The UN mission received a cold reception but Hina was called in by the president to meet him and the army chief. She crossed some red line," the PPP official was quoted as saying.
Rubbishing such allegations against ISI, Pakistan military too said, "These allegations are absurd and baseless. The ISI has nothing to do with this defamation campaign and neither any problem exists between the Foreign Minister and the agency."