OneIndia brings to you some mantras for the development of Uttar Pradesh:
1) Akhilesh needs to think and reshuffle his cabinet ministry as the state witnessed some deathly events after he took over the office.
2) A sound policy-making is required for the development of the state. So, Akhilesh and his government needs to work on the law and order.
3) His governance should reduce the rural and urban difference for the development.
4) The state should need to work equally in the Agriculture, Industry and Service sectors.
5) The state government should improve the educational infrastructure to bring quality education in the state.