Girl consume poison in Kashmir, shifted to hospital

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Srinagar, Oct 8 (UNI) A 21-year-old girl consumed poison in south Kashmir district of Anantnag late last night, official sources said today.

They said Asifa, consumed poison in her house at Kheribal Mattan, Anantnag.

However, the family members immediately shifted her to hospital where her condition was stated to be critical.

Police have registered a case against her, they said.

UNI BAS SV KP1326

Please Wait while comments are loading...