10-yr-old boy suffers burn injuries

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Kolhapur, Sep 21 (UNI) A ten-year-old boy suffered serious burn injuries, while removing a kite held up in an electric wire in city's Kadamwadi suburb here today.

The boy, identified as Mutthappa Basappa Pujari, was removing the kite with an iron rod, when the mishap occurred, police said.

He was rushed to a local hospital, where his condition is stated to be critical with 80 per cent burns, hospital sources said.

UNI BBK SR VKG2116

Please Wait while comments are loading...