Shops, houses gutted in accidental fire in Ramban

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Jammu, Sep 7 (UNI) Four shops were gutted in an accidental fire which broke out in tehsil Banihal of Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir, police sources here today said.

A sudden fire broke out at Gund Tethar area in Banihal during the intervening night of September 6 and 7 at 0230 hours, in which four shops were gutted, police said.

The police party, however, rushed to the spot.

Meanwhile, in another incident, an LPG cylinder suddenly caught fire in Gandoh area of Reasi district.

The cylinder caught fire at the residence of a SPO namely Farooq Ahmad, posted at Gandoh Police Station and living as a tenant in Kahra, sources added Four houses and four shops were gutted.

UNI VBH VBH CS1848

Please Wait while comments are loading...