All transfer news and rumours on September 23:
- Manchester United, Tottenham and Arsenal are all chasing Liverpool target Isco. The 20 -year old starlet from Malaga is also being targetted by Juventus.
- Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini intends to keep spening in the transfer market after making several signings on deadline-day transfer.
- Arsenal are eyeing Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente. The 27-year old Spaniard is also a target for Manchester City and Chelsea.
- The Gunners are on high alert regarding Fulham defender Brede Hangeland's contract talks with the Cottagers.
- Paul Lambert wants to bring Newcastle defender Dan Gosling to Aston Villa for £2 million.
- Juventus plan to bid £25m for Manchester City and Italy striker Mario Balotelli.
- Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany has promised never to leave City for Real Madrid or Barcelona.
- Anton Ferdinand's brother Rio Ferdinand is all set to snub handshake when they meet Chelsea's John Terry and Ashley Cole next month.
- Arsenal have not yet started contract talks with winger Theo Walcott who is being chased by Liverpool.