London, Aug 6: Robin van Persie's twist to stay at the Emirates. Manchester United capture Robert Lewandowski. Chelsea wants £25m-rated Germany striker. Lucas Moura closer to United switch. Alex Song to Barcelona.
- Edin Dzeko could leave Manchester City if not handed more playing time in the coming season.
- Andy Carroll has decided to stay at Anfield and is ready to fight for his place under boss Brendan Rodgers new regime. The 23-year old was not lured by West Ham United's massive 8-year contract which would cum up to £36million.
- Reports suggest that Robin van Persie is planning to stay with the Gunners. The 28-year-old was unhappy about Arsenal lack of ambition but manager Arsene Wenger has made three new signings with Oliver Giroud, Lukas Podolski and new arrival Santi Cazorla. Gunners are moving in for Dutch left-back Gregory van der Wiel.
- Manchester United are in pole position to sign Arsenal striker Robin van Persie. The Red Devils moved forward to capture their target after Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini cooled off talks of signing the Dutch forward.
- Chelsea are preparing a mammoth £25m move for German star Andre Schurrle. The 21-year-old Bayern Leverkusen striker will replace Didier Drogba.
- Manchester United hopes to complete £30m move for Brazilian playmaker Lucas Moura in the next 48 hours. However, cash-rich Paris Saint-Germain are preparing a fresh bid for the 19-year old.
- United are also planning to raid cash-strapped Spanish club Malaga by snatching 20-year-old forward Isco.
- Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole has denied asking for a pay-rise of £200,000-a-week.
- Barcelona are preparing a surprise £15m bid for Arsenal midfielder Alex Song.
- Tottenham are frustrated with striker Emmanuel Adebayor over his wage and transfer demands. The Londoners are now eyeing Brazilian forward Leandro Damiao.
- Liverpool may lose Fulham star Clint Dempsey as AS Roma are interested in the 29-year-old American.
- Manchester United have beaten Chelsea to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski. The Poland international will join the Old Trafford club next summer, according to reports.
- Tottenham's quest to signing goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has failed after failing to reach £12m valuation. The club have now made AS Roma's Maarten Stekelenburg their fresh target.