By : Oneindia Video Team
Published : July 17, 2020, 07:30
Duration : 01:11
Sushant Singh Death: Maharashtra Minister says 'No need for CBI probe'
As the clamour grows for a CBI probe in late bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death, in a turn of event..Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh said that The Mumbai police is capable of handling the death case of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, ruling out requests for a CBI probe in the case. Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead at his apartment in Mumbai last month. The 34-year-old actor died by suicide, police say. He said that There was no need to give the case to the CBI. Our police officials are capable and doing the inquiry in right way. We are also examining the angle of business rivalry. Actor Rhea Chakraborty - a close friend of Sushant Singh Rajput -p had on Thursday requested Home Minister Amit Shah to order the CBI to investigate the case.