• search
By : Oneindia Video Team
Published : January 14, 2017, 05:38
Duration : 01:30

Mumbai teen's Selfie stunt goes wrong, almost electrocutes

In a shocking incident 20-year old boy who was trying a selfie on the top of a train in Mumbai was electrocuted by coming in contact the overhead wire. He was admitted to the hospital with burns and injuries. Arbaz Khan, a collegian who resides in Jogeswari in the western suburbs report said.

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
Subscribe to Oneindia News YouTube Channel for latest- exclusive news and video
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Yes No
Settings X