• search
By : Oneindia Video Team
Published : March 14, 2018, 12:10
Duration : 02:57

Maharashtra: 14 people died, 38 ailing after drinking toxic borewell water

In a latest happening at least 14 people died and 38 others admitted to hospital after drinking water from a 250 ft deep borewell in a village of Maharashtra’s Yavatmal. Locals informed that the borewell water was rich in toxins. Toxins in the water are affecting kidneys and related functions of the villagers. An official of the Acharya Vinoba Bhave Rural Hospital said there is a significant spike in Keratin levels of 13 patients. Nitrate level in the water is very high. Find out more in this video.

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Subscribe to Oneindia News YouTube Channel for latest- exclusive news and video
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.