• search
By : Oneindia Video Team
Published : July 04, 2017, 01:48
Duration : 01:23

Leopard climbs electric pole, dies of electrocution

A leopard died of electrocution after it climbed an electricity pole in Telangana, on Monday. The incident occurred in Mallaram forest area in Nizamabad district.According to officials, the leopard had strayed into a human habitation . The locals had alerted the forest department. Meanwhile, the cat climbed on an electricity pole and it died of electrocution.The leopard's body was entangled in high tension wires.

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X
Subscribe to Oneindia News YouTube Channel for latest- exclusive news and video
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Oneindia sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Oneindia website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more

For Breaking News from Oneindia
Get instant news updates throughout the day.

Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Yes No
Settings X