CBSE Class 12 result 2019 declared; Meerut girl tops, pass percentage 83.4
New Delhi, May 02: The CBSE Class 12 result 2019 has been declared. The class 12th result is now available on the CBSE official website.
Hansika Shukla of DPS Meerut Road, Ghaziabad, and Karishma Arora of SD Public school Muzaffarnagar topped with 499 out of 500 marks, while three girls stood second with 498 marks each
The results are now available on cbse.nic.in.
CBSE Class 12 result details in numbers:
- Total number of students - 13 Lakhs
- Male students - 7,48,498
- Female students - 5, 38,861
- Total Passing Percentage - 83.4%
- Top Region - Trivandrum: 98.2%
- Foreign Schools Passing Percentage - 95.43%
- Male Candidates Passing Percentage - 79.4%
- Female Candidates Passing Percentage - 88.70%
- Transgender Candidates Passing Percentage - 83.3%
- Specially Aided Candidates Passing Percentage - 90.25%
- Hansika Shukla - 499 marks (Meerut Road, Ghaziabad)
- Karishma Arora - 499 marks (Muzafarnagar, Uttar Pradesh)
- Gaurangi Chawla - 498 marks (Rishikesh, Uttarakhand)
The teachers have been instructed to give priority to creative, correct and relevant answers. "This year, the marking scheme prepared for the evaluators highlights the priority has to be given to creative, correct and relevant answers given by students other than the ones mentioned in the marking scheme," the CBSE notification mentioned.
It was earlier reported that it would be declared in the third week of May.
How to check CBSE Class 10, 12 result 2019:
- Go to cbse.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link of your stream
- Enter required details
- View results
- Download results
- Take a printout