12 pass government job alert: SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 details
New Delhi, Oct 04: Applications have been invited as part of the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019. More details are available on the official website.
The recruitment is being conducted for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C (Group 'B', NonGazetted) and Stenographer Grade „D‟ (Group „C‟) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. More details are available on ssc.nic.in.
- Last date of applicationL October, 18 2019 (5 pm)
- Last date to pay application fee: October 20, 2019 (5pm)
- Last date for generation of offline challan: October 20, 2019 (5pm)
- Computer-based exam date: May 5, 2020, to May 7 2020
Educational qualification: 12th pass or its equivalent from a recognised university or board
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years as on January 1 2020
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on January 1 2020
Rs 100. Can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Objective Type Multiple Choice
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 50 questions, 50 marks
- General Awareness: 50, 50 marks
- English Language and Comprehension: 100, 100 marks
Exam duration: 2 hours