- #GodavariNewcastle Disease: ‘No non-veg week’ called in Andhra Pradesh's Tanuku to keep infection at bay
- #GodavariGodavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- #GodavariGodavari boat capsize: Rescue efforts on war-footing; Navy choppers, NDRF teams deployed
- #GodavariGodavari flows to Canada this Weekend !!
- #GodavariGodavari Launches their New Brand "Paneer” - The Mall Concept Food Court
- #GodavariHigh alert: Godavari, river in spate at AP, Telangana
- Technology Vivo Y1s Entry-Level Smartphone Announced In India: Price And Specifications
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- Movies Mayakkam Enna Actress Richa Gangopadhyay On Leaving Showbiz: You Always Have Choices In Life
- Finance Foreign Institutional Investors FII Inflows Into Indian Markets Creates New Record In Nov
- Sports LPL 2020: WI coach Phil Simmons says he was not aware Andre Russell playing for Colombo Kings
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange And Pink Suit Will Melt You Heart
- Education AYUSH Counselling 2020: Check AYUSH NEET Counselling 2020 Registration Process
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
The most popular brand of South Indian restaurants in the World "Godavari" is all set to flow to the city of Norwalk, CT this weekend on August 19, 2017.
With an amazing response for their recent outlet "Godavari Detroit", "Team" Godavari is now ready to open the second location in the state of Connecticut which is few miles away from Stamford, CT.
Godavari Brand is growing bigger and better every day by spreading its wings across the globe and by serving different varieties of South Indian dishes with authentic flavors.
Godavari Norwalk is a strategic location situated very close to I-95 and just a few miles away from the corporate hub of Stamford, CT.
"We have been craving for some good South Indian food and we heard Godavari is coming to Norwalk. It is going to be a great news to the entire Indian community in this area." Said Naresh Ramaswamy who lives in Stamford for more than 10 years now.
"We have been operating "Godavari" in Hartford and Rhode Island for a while now. It is a great feeling to open our second location in the state of Connecticut. We are also opening in Milford, CT very soon. Like we always say, "Team" Godavari is amazing with a passion towards Indian food and with high business values" said Teja Ravella, Owner of Godavari Norwalk and Hartford.
Godavari Norwalk will be opening with an astonishing lunch buffet with amazing entrees like "Arundati Alasanda Vada", "Karavepaku Mushroom Vepudu", "Galli Egg Pakodi", "Erra" Kodi Vepudu, "Bandar Bommidayala Pulusu", "Pataas" Liver (Goat)" and many more.
"We are venturing into many areas and rolling out new brands for different concepts. Spicy Salaa - The first South Indian food truck in Boston is one of those. We are a young team everyone below 30's. We have a long way to go. We are confident that we would be a trademark for great food and different concepts in the country" Says Jaswanth Reddy, COO of Godavari Group.
"Godavari Detroit is receiving amazing response and we have customers coming from Canada to eat in Godavari" says Rajesh, Owner of Godavari Detroit. Here is the Grand Opening trailer of Godavari Detroit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCDK3siTmdw
Come and Enjoy the Godavari's Delicacy in Norwalk this weekend.
Our Location Address:
480 Westport Ave,
Norwalk, CT - 06851.
For more details, please reach:
Abhi @ 215-992-2749
Thanks again.... Hope you all enjoy our cooking....
Press Note released by: Indian Clicks, LLC