- #StudentsJNU allows final-year MPhil students on campus
- #StudentsFor NEP to succeed, teachers, students need to be trained
- #StudentsCBSE to conduct classes 10, 12 board exams from May 4 to June 10
- #StudentsCovid-19: China asks Indian students to stay in touch with their Chinese colleges for info to return
- #Students27% students do not have access to smartphones, laptops: NCERT survey
- #StudentsMyAbhyas- THE ART OF LEARNING SMART
- Movies The Priest: Mammootty Starrer Is Not Releasing On March 4, Director Jofin T Chacko Reveals The Reason
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Technology Vi Offering Health Insurance Cover With Two New Vouchers: Here Are The Details
- Education Attention Job Seekers: The Most In-Demand Jobs To Watch For In 2021
- Sports Mandhana slips 2 places to 6th among batters; Goswami still at 5th among bowlers in ODI rankings
- Lifestyle Roohi Promotions: Janhvi Kapoor Flaunts Bold Makeup Look With Kohl Rimmed Eyes And Nude Glossy Lips
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
- Automobiles New Bajaj Platina 100 ES Electric Start Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 53,920
Business Analytics refers to the study of Big Data by leveraging statistical and operations analysis, forming predictive models, employing optimization techniques, and communicating the results to all the stakeholders involved - team members, business partners, and customers. It focuses on quantitative methods and evidence-based data for business modeling and data-driven decision making.
The increasing demand for Top B Schools with analytical skills has made Business Analytics a relatively new and popular specialization in the management domain. In MBA in Business Analytics, professionals are trained in data analysis and taught how to use the insights to drive company profit and revenues. Thanks to the Internet, social media and the growing proliferation of smart devices and IoT, jobs in this field of specialization are witnessing tremendous growth with long-term potential.
Universities and colleges are adding this course in the list of courses. Vistas commenced this program in 2016. We have delivered 3 batches successfully and now the 3rd batch passing out in 2020 with good placement. Vels Institute of science, technology and advanced studies were the pioneers to introduce the program with IBM collaboration.
VISTAS (Vels University) is the fastest developing Deemed to be university in south India.
We have been accredited with NAAC 'A' Grade , and NBA ,have good placement records across all programs. For MBA in Business Analytics, we have tied up with IBM for internship and project coordination, It is a specialized MBA and the learning on specialization starts in the first semester itself. The collaboration helps students learn the most important IBM softwares like IBM Watson, IBM Cognos, Hadoop,SAP and ERP. Lot of guest lectures and industry experts are invited periodically for knowledge transfer with practical hands-on experience
Apart from IBM subjects, other important subject include Data visualization, Data Mining and Digital Marketing . In Addition Web Analytics, Industry Analysis, Financial Analytics, HR Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Block Chain Technology and Application of Tableau, make students understand and interpret the data findings. The program helps students to get well versed with data working and analytics.
The School of management Studies at VISTAS also offers one of the Best MBA Colleges in India for the following specializations
- HR, Marketing, Production, Finance and Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain management
- Logistics and Shipping management
The specializations in Logistics is done in collaboration with CII Institute of Logistics, an academic arm of the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
For more information logon to www.velsuniv.ac.in or call on 9380208010 or 98840 10104.